Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information provided to us is used to fulfill your specific requests, for example requesting information.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following purposes:
- Manage, operate, administer and/or provide the services.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services, such as by making changes to the overall user experience and/or introducing new products and features on the website.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Such personal data of yours will/may be disclosed by Nemsys to Nemsys’ group companies (whether in Australia or elsewhere in the world where such Nemsys’ group companies are sited) and between each of them, for one or more of the above purposes. Nemsys (or Nemsys’ group companies) will/may also be disclosing such personal data to Nemsys’ (or Nemsys’ group companies’) third party service providers or agents for one or more of the above purposes, as such third party service providers or agents, if engaged by Nemsys (or Nemsys’ group companies), would be processing your personal data for Nemsys (or Nemsys’ group companies), for one or more of the above purposes. By registering for or using the services, you:
- Consent to Nemsys and/or Nemsys’ group companies collecting, using, disclosing and/or processing your personal data for the purposes as described above;
- Consent to Nemsys and/or Nemsys’ group companies transferring your personal data out of the United States to and/or Nemsys’ group companies’ third party service providers or agents for the purposes as described above.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure or other similar risks, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection, use, disclosure or processing of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for whichever purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for the abovementioned purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or such person as Nemsys may designate, from time to time, whether by informing you through any letter, circular, notice, email.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have any questions relating to Nemsys and/or Nemsys’ group companies’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, please contact us at Contact@nemsys.com or such person as Nemsys may designate, from time to time, whether by informing you through any letter, circular, notice, email.
BEFORE YOU SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT, CAREFULLY READ THE ABOVE CONTENTS OF THIS DOCUMENT. BY SIGNING UP FOR AN ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND THE CONTENTS OF THIS DOCUMENT AND YOU HEREBY GIVE YOUR CONSENT AS SET OUT ABOVE AS WELL AS CONSENT TO NEMSYS LLC AND NEMSYS’ GROUP COMPANIES COLLECTING, USING, DISCLOSING, PROCESSING AND/OR TRANSFERRING OUT OF SINGAPORE, YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR ONE OR MORE OF THE PURPOSES DESCRIBED IN THIS DOCUMENT.