This position is responsible for effective management of workstation and end user desktop experience. This individual must have excellent communication, team work and troubleshooting skills. Ability to research problems and implement solutions. This person will ensure that system hardware, operating systems, software systems and related procedures and adhere to organizational values.
This individual will run system level projects such as but not limited to implementing multiple workstation deployment in a network environment for life-cycle replacement.
- Must possess knowledge in:
- Windows Desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office
- Network File Systems
- Mac OS
- Droid Phones
- Mac Mobile iOS (IPhone, IPad)
- Network Printing.
- Associate’s degree or 3 years of similar experience.
- Must be familiar with best practice usage of RMM software.
- Ability to work with internal ticketing system required.