NOC 1 Engineer
NOC 1 engineer is the entry level technical position at Nemsys and plays a vital role in the service delivery team. Job duties and responsibilities for this position are intended to help train and prepare the individual for more advanced positions, develop a positive relationship with Nemsys Clients while developing strong teamwork skills with other employees within the company. The NOC 1 engineer is responsible for providing positive front line communication to clients, preparing orders, triaging service requests, providing tertiary assistance for more senior technicians while at client locations and maintaining Nemsys infrastructure standards. In this role, NOC 1 engineers will develop a strong understanding of the Nemsys PSA and Network infrastructure standards.
Daily Tasks, Necessary Abilities and Responsibilities
- Entering time for all activities including co-working assignments and accurate notes in Nemsys PSA as instructed in the Nemsys on boarding manual
- Fulfilling scheduled service ticket request to the best of their abilities
- Properly completing all tasks and maintaining an orderly workstation
- Cleaning NOC and ensuring all trash, Nemsys/ client assets and tools are properly placed prior to checking out at the end of your shift.
- Must possess knowledge in:
- Windows Desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office
- Network File Systems
- Mac OS
- Droid Phones
- Mac Mobile iOS (IPhone, IPad)
- Network Printing.
- Associate’s degree or 3 years of similar experience.
- Must be familiar with best practice usage of RMM software.
- Ability to work with internal ticketing system required.