Posted: December 20, 2017
This position is responsible for effective management of network environment. This individual must have excellent communication skills and able to participate in a team structure to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability of equipment.
- Ability to identify trouble areas and work with network operations team to create and implement solutions based on root cause analysis.
- Knowledge of configuring a network managed switch utilizing VLANs.
- Ability to create Router Configurations.
- Strong knowledge in the following:
- Windows server operating systems (2000, 2003, 2008)
- Microsoft Exchange (203, 2007, 2010)
- Microsoft SQL (2000, 2005, 2008)
- Microsoft Small Business Server (2003, 2008, 2011)
- Shared Fax services
- MS Office 365
- Capable of working after normal business hours and long hours when needed.
- Associate’s Degree or 5 years of similar experience.
- Familiar with best practice usage of RMM software
- Ability to work with internal ticketing system required.
- Knowledge of ERP system architecture require.